“Rolling, Shaping and Gluing”
Quilling is a technique for creating pictures from thin strips of colorful paper, rolled tightly into different shapes using Quilling tool. We roll a strip of paper into a coil and glued together to create different designs. The strips of Quilling paper is commonly made from the book by trimming the gilded edges of books. It can be in different colors and sizes to make the designs beautiful, it is also used in decorating cards, scrapbooking, etc. The different sizes of quilling strips are there so, according to your need you can select or make your strips.
How to make your own quilling strip?
- Take the A-4 size paper of different colors you need.
- Mark 3mm (7mm or 10mm) of edges on both the side of the paper with the help of scale.
- Connect those points with each other.
- Take scissors or paper cutter and start cutting your strips. This is the easiest way of making a strip.
- Now, start giving the shape to the strip with the help of quilling tool.